Bandar Seri Begawan - The fight between a foreign worker and a group of his countrymen on Sunday is still under investigation, a Royal Brunei Police Force (RBPF) spokesperson said yesterday.
The spokesman said that the injured worker who suffered minor injuries had been discharged from RIPAS Hospital.
Borneo Bulletin reported yesterday that a group of foreigners allegedly armed with sticks and rods beat up the man at the bus station in the capital early Sunday evening.
Police received a call regarding the fight at around 6.30pm.
Police confirmed that a foreign national was injured and brought to RIPAS Hospital after he was reportedly attacked.--Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin