Bandar Seri Begawan - Madame Bouathong Thammavong, wife of the Prime Minister of Lao People's Democratic Republic and delegation yesterday visited the Royal Regalia in the capital.
Welcoming the arrival of Madame Bouathong Thammavong and delegation was the Deputy Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports, Datin Paduka Hjh Adina binti Othman; the Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports, Awg Haji Mohd Rozan bin Dato Paduka Haji Mohd Yunos; and the Director of Museums Department, Awg Bantong bin Antaran.
The delegation was briefed by Curator of Exhibition and also the Manager of Royal Regalia, Pg Haji Md Yamin bin PSJ Pg Haji Abd Rahman. Also presents were officers from the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports, as well as the Museums Department.
The Prime Minister and wife are in the country for a two-day visit, which started yesterday, to boost bilateral ties.
- Strong Friendship
- Brunei, Lao PDR To Further Enhance Ties
- His Majesty Receives In Audience Prime Minister Of Lao PDR
- Crown Prince Welcomes Visiting Laos PM
- Laos PM & Delegation Make Trip To Tasek Lama
- Madame Bouathong Thammavong Visits Royal Regalia
- PM Of Laos, Entourage Make Visit To Kg Ayer
- Laos Seeks Investment, Stronger Trade Ties
- Brunei, Laos Sign MoU On Youth Cooperation