Bandar Seri Begawan - The visiting Prime Minister of Lao People's Democratic Republic, Thongsing Thammavong and Madame Bouathong Thammavong yesterday continued their visit to Tasek Lama in the capital, as part of a two-day official visit.
The delegation was accompanied by the Minister of Home Affairs, Pehin Udana Khatib Dato Paduka Seri Setia Ustaz Haji Awang Badaruddin bin Pengarah Dato Paduka Haji Awang Othman; and the Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports, Pehin Orang Kaya Pekerma Laila Diraja Dato Seri Setia Awang Haji Hazair bin Haji Abdullah.
- Strong Friendship
- Brunei, Lao PDR To Further Enhance Ties
- His Majesty Receives In Audience Prime Minister Of Lao PDR
- Crown Prince Welcomes Visiting Laos PM
- Laos PM & Delegation Make Trip To Tasek Lama
- Madame Bouathong Thammavong Visits Royal Regalia
- PM Of Laos, Entourage Make Visit To Kg Ayer
- Laos Seeks Investment, Stronger Trade Ties
- Brunei, Laos Sign MoU On Youth Cooperation